Website Mullion Cove Hotel
In a World of its own, the Mullion Cove Hotel in South Cornwall is a celebration of quality, style and service. It combines traditional values with modern amenities in a simply unrivalled coastal setting. Situated on the Lizard Peninsula, the hotel stands on the cliff top overlooking Mullion’s harbour and fishing cove with uninterrupted sea views.
Mullion Cove Hotel are looking for seasonal staff to cover breakfast and dinner meals times.
Sounding good? Then you need:
- good personal presentation skills
- to be friendly, polite and helpful
- to be patient and diplomatic when dealing with complaints
- flexibility and reliability, with a willingness to work weekends and evenings
- stamina and efficiency
- good memory
- excellent communication skills
- able to work as part of a team
To apply please email Daniel Thompson, General Manager on – Daniel@mullion-cove.co.uk