https://www.mullion-cove.co.uk/ Mullion Cove Hotel
In a World of its own, the Mullion Cove Hotel in South Cornwall is a celebration of quality, style and service. It combines traditional values with modern amenities in a simply unrivalled coastal setting. Situated on the Lizard Peninsula, the hotel stands on the cliff top overlooking Mullion’s harbour and fishing cove with uninterrupted sea views.
Mullion Cove Hotel require a seasonal Kitchen Porter.
What does this involve?
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
- Collect and wash up pots and pans.
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
- Unload food and equipment deliveries.
- Keep the storeroom organised.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised
To apply please email Daniel Thompson, General Manager at – Daniel@mullion-cove.co.uk
Don’t forget to let him know you heard it here first!! Go TeenWork Cornwall.